View PeoplePods in action - this site is a fresh, unmodified version of the most recent version of PeoplePods. This is what you'll get if you install PeoplePods today!
- New Gravatar and PlaceKitten pods included.
- Tags may now be applied to users, groups, comments, and files
- Tags now have a "weight" value which can be used to add information about the importance of the tag.
- Stack results may now optionally be cached. Caching is off by default. All other objects have improved caching.
- Plugin pods have several new capabilities, including:
- Ability to specify changes to the schema. Read more
- Ability to specify a function called upon installation of the pod. Read more
- Ability to specify a function called upon the uninstallation of the pod. Read more
- Ability to specify a function to process fields upon select and insert into the database. Read more
- Specify a token-replacement pattern for generating the permalinks of content by type. Read more
- The core_api_simple pod has been completely rewritten and now offers many more API end points.
- The PeoplePods object no longer requires authentication details to be passed in as a parameter. The standard pp_auth cookie will be used in the absence of an explicit parameter.
- The query generation code in the Obj class has been vastly improved and now properly handles subordinate clauses
- The install process is now more robust. All default pods will be turned on during the install, instead of requiring an admin to do it post-install.
- Comments in foreign language alphabets should now be saved and displayed properly
- Enabling and disabling pods is now handled in a much more robust way.
- Rich text fields are now off by default in the admin interface
- $POD->formatOutput now attempts to detect html in the content and make smart decisions about formatting
Other Versions« Previous 0.81 » Next This is most recent version
Recent Posts from Our Blog
The latest version of PeoplePods is now available for download! This version features a drastically revamped theme which is now valid HTML5, a completely rewritten JSON-powered API, many...
An interview I did with OpenSource.com is now online! Read it here. In it, I discuss how running an online community is like throwing a giant, never-ending party, how open source techniques...
Recently Updated Documentation
Recent Posts from The Forum
1 comment | 9 days ago
0 comments | 16 days ago
Watches have a lot of class and style-and the fact that they are useful too certainly doesn't hurt. However, some fake iwc watches people end up in...
0 comments | 16 weeks ago
http://www.fullweddingdress.com Along with a present is an excellent method to show your understanding for your guests.Asking special occasion dress...
0 comments | 16 weeks ago